Who we are:
What we do:
Awanio’s mission is to improve the local cloud ecosystem capabilities to exceed the global competitiveness. To achieve our mission we enter into agreements with:
- distributors who wants to help grow Awanio ecosystem;
- system integrator that support to implement Awanio product at the customer site.
How to contact us:
- Awanio’s Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) at email@example.com.
- We registered at Electronic System Provider (PSE) at Ministry of Communication and Information Republic of Indonesia, a regulation of electronic systems by state administrators, individuals, business entities, and the public which can be carried out for public and non-public services. The existence of this PSE is useful to guarantee data collection and maintain the security of the digital space.
- SITE VISITORS: You are a Site Visitor when you visit and interact with our web sites, web pages, interactive features, blogs and their respective contents at awan.io (or any derivation.) (“Our Sites“).
- BUSINESS PARTNERS: You are a Business Partner when you register (or email with Awanio) on behalf of the company you work for to use the Awanio Cloud Management Platform.
- SERVICE means the https://awan.io website operated by PT Awan Komputasi Teknologi.
- PERSONAL DATA means data about an identified or identifiable individual individually or in combination with other information either directly or indirectly through electronic or non-electronic systems.
- USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- DATA CONTROLLER means any person, public body and international organization acting individually or together in determining the purposes and exercising control of the processing of Personal Data.
- DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any person, public body and international organization acting individually or jointly in the processing of Personal Data on behalf of a Personal Data Controller.
- PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT is an individual to whom Personal Data is attached.
- THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Personal Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Types of Data Collected
We collect personal data on demo form such as Name, Email, and Phone that you already consent to give the data. The personal data will be directly sent to the Slack channel and will be responded by the Awanio team to prepare the platform demo. The personal data based on the demo form is not used for other purposes other than the platform demonstration.
The partnership form is placed on the website, and the website visitor that wants to be an Awanio partner should fill out the partnership form. The personal data on the partnership form such as :
- First Name
- Last Name
The purpose to collect this data is to decide which partner will be chosen as the Awanio official partner. Awanio will contact partners based on the personal data they put in the form. The data does not share for other purposes and only accessed by the Awanio business team.
Deployment form use to identify the environment of the client’s server. Awanio need to know the information to provide the installation plan and the personal data involved in the form to collect the person in charge of contact. We collect name and contact information for this purpose. However, the form is used when you decide to use Awanio platform and we are in the phase of deployment to your server.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit our website and allow us to reassign your browser. Cookies store information such as your language setting, the duration of your visit to our website or the information you enter there.
The cookies used on this website are:
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
The legal basis for processing the data you entered in every form is Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL) Chapter V Article 16(2).
Data storage – duration
We will delete the data we received from you in establishing contact either as soon as it is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for storing it, as soon as your concern has been dealt with in full and no further communication with you is necessary, or if you wish us to delete the data.
You can refer to our officer at any time with respect to deleting the data to your query (see in the “How to contact us:” section for contact details). However, this might also mean that we cannot fully deal with your concern.
We also collect your personal data when you yourself give your approval to do so – for example when you want us to contact you. Of course, personal data transferred in this manner is solely used for the purpose intended: establishing contact.
These details are provided voluntarily and, in these cases, are initiated by you yourself. Provided the details supplied are details of communication channels (such as email address, phone number), we will use these channels to contact you to deal with your concerns.
Awanio has a dedicated security team. We maintain tight controls over the personal data we collect, retaining it in firewalled and secured databases with strictly limited and controlled access rights, to ensure it is secure. Please contact us for more information.
Business Partners have access to certain password-protected features of the Awanio Cloud Management Platform. Business Partners are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for ensuring the same for their employees and/or their agents. Please remember that, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. A common Internet scam is known as “spoofing” or “phishing.” This occurs when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal data from you. Please be aware that we will not send you any emails requesting you to verify credit card, bank information, or any other personal data. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from us requesting such information from you, do not respond to it, and do not click on any links appearing in the email. Instead, please forward the email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we will investigate instances of possible Internet fraud.
6. Sharing and Data Transfers Outside Indonesia
When we transfer personal data from Indonesia to any other country, we will ensure such transfers are in compliance with relevant data protection laws, including, if applicable, Indonesia Data Protection Law. In other words, your rights and protections remain with your data and we used approved contractual clauses and other measures designed to ensure that the recipients of your personal data protect it. However, we do not have plan to transfer your personal data to third parties in or outside Indonesia for now.
7. Your Data Protection Rights Under Indonesia Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL)
If you are an Indonesian resident, you have certain data protection rights, covered by Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL). We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- right to obtain information about the clarity of identity, the basis of legal interests, the purpose of the request and use of Personal Data, and the accountability of the party requesting Personal Data;
- right to complete, update, and/or correct errors and/or inaccuracies of Personal Data about him/her in accordance with the purposes of processing Personal Data;
- right to access and obtain a copy of Personal Data about him/her in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations;
- right to end the processing, delete, and/or destroy Personal Data about him/her in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations;
- right to withdraw the consent to the processing of Personal Data about him/her that has been given to the Personal Data Controller;
- right to object to decision-making measures based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that give rise to legal consequences or have a significant impact on the Personal Data Subject;
- right to delay or restrictthe processing of Personal Data in proportion to the purposes for which the Personal Data is processed;
- right to sue and receive compensation for violations of the processing of Personal Data about him in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations;
- right to obtain and/or use Personal Data about him/her from the Personal Data Controller in a form that is in accordance with the structure and/or format commonly used or readable by electronic systems;
- right to use and send Personal Data about him/her to other Personal Data Controllers, as long as the systems used can communicate with each other securely in accordance with the principles of Personal Data Protection under this Law;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in Indonesia.
8. Children Privacy
None of our services are intentionally directed at children under 17. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under 17 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a Site Visitor, a User or a Business Partner is under 17, we will not use or maintain his/her personal data. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal data from a child under the age of 17, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records. If you’re a kid, please go play in the yard, don’t use or interact with Awanio Platform!
9. Sensitive Data
We do not collect or receive any sensitive categories of personal data.